TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All Items must be checked upon receipt of delivery. If there are any breakages, defects or discrepancies you must notify us within 24 hours. We are unable to replace or refund any items if we are not notified within this time.
- Items must be returned in their original, unused condition. Items not returned in their original packaging will not be refunded.
- You are responsible for packaging the return appropriately. Any items which arrive back broken due to insufficient packaging will not be refunded.
- The direct cost of returning the goods is your responsibility unless otherwise agreed. We are unable to refund your for your postage costs.
- When posting your item back, you must obtain proof of postage of your return. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- My Living Room Collection Service - If your item is too big or heavy to return to the post office please email the office email@example.com stating the item and your availability for a collection. Collection slots are Monday to Friday only. Our collection fee is £5.95 and will be deducted from your refund/credit note.
- Please note the collection service is only availble for UK mainland customers.
- For items listed in our Large/ Fragile item delivery service our collection fee is £25.95. Please see here for full terms and conditions.
- Refunds will be processed when the request to return is made within 14 days from receipt of delivery.
- A credit note will be issued if the request to return is made after 14 days from receipt of delivery.
- All returns must be received by My Living Room within 30 days from receipt of delivery to qualify for a refund. Credit notes will not be issued after 90 days from receipt of delivery.
- Personalised or made to order items are non-refundable unless damaged or faulty.
- We do not accept exchanges.
- You may return any unopened rolls of wallpaper. Any opened rolls of wallpaper will not be refunded.
- Please note SALE items are non-refundable unless faulty. You may return items in the sale for a Credit note. Please note Sale items must be returned within 14 days from receipt of delivery.
- Personalised or bespoke items, earrings, items from the Food Hall, Gift vouchers and E- Vouchers are non-refundable.
FOR FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS:
- Please email our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24hrs of receipt of delivery. When emailing please include a photograph of the damaged/faulty item. We will then be able to discuss a replacement or a refund for you.
- Please DO NOT return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
To request your return, please fill in the form below -
Please note this form is not monitored and we are unable to respond to you all.
If you need to arrange a collection please email us email@example.com.
OTHER IMPORTANT RETURNS INFORMATION
- You will need to cover any import duties that may arise when returning items from another country.
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
- All orders (including overseas orders) will be refunded in Sterling, within 48 hours of receipt of your return. Refunds may take up to 5 days to clear in your account. My Living Room cannot be held responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates and consequent loss of currency as a result. We would ask our customers to consider this before placing any overseas orders.