LARGE AND FRAGILE ITEM DELIVERY UK ONLY
Large items of furniture and particularly fragile items will be delivered by a private courier. The extra charges applied to this service are to ensure that the product(s) reach you in perfect condition. You will be contacted within 3-5 working days from point of order, and offered a delivery slot. Please note this is not a two man delivery and so we kindly ask that someone is available to assist with larger items. If you require a 2 man delivery service this will incur an additional charge, please contact the office on 0800 690 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a quote.
Delivery of large, heavy, and fragile items to UK Mainland is charged at £25.95. Delivery to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isles of Scilly & Isle of Man require a bespoke delivery charge. Furniture delivery to the following postcodes in Scotland may require a quote KA, PA, PH, IV, KW. Please call 0800 690 6000 or email email@example.com for further information.
Generally, such items will carry a lead time of 2-3 weeks. However, please refer to the product page, or contact the office if you require a speedier service. Items delivered to non UK Mainland, and certain postcodes in Scotland will have an extended lead time of 2-4 weeks.
Delivery slots are available Monday - Saturday (10.00 - 18.00). Unfortuantely we are unable to offer weekend deliveries or specific time slots.
Please ensure to correctly measure staircases, doorways, or any tight spaces used as access before placing your furniture order. The original delivery charge will be deducted from any refund or exchange value if the item does not fit.
The driver will assess whether or not he/she can physically manoeuvre the items into place and will only do so if items pass freely through the spaces provided.
We hope that you love your purchases, and we at 71 The Broadway Mill Hill, try our best to ensure items dispatched are in perfect quality, and as represented on our website. Upon delivery of your large/fragile item/s, you will be asked to thoroughly check and sign to accept the goods. If at this point, you decide to refuse your delivery, you will not pay a return fee. You will be refunded for the cost of the item only upon return. You will not be refunded for your delivery costs. If you change your mind, or discover damage once the driver has left, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods. You will be charged £25.95 for the collection of your goods. Non UK mainland and various Scottish postcodes will be charged the same fee paid for the initial delivery.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer any international delivery service for Large/fragile items.
ORDER AND COLLECT
We are very happy for you to collect your large and fragile items from our warehouse. Best of all, this option is FREE!
If you choose to collect your order from our warehouse, please note the below information:
- Please place your order online selecting ‘EVOUCHER’ as your delivery option.
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org to authorise your request.
- We will endeavour to prepare your purchase for collection 48 working hours after your order has been placed.
- You will be notified by a member of our Customer Services team once your order is ready for collection. Please ensure to bring along a valid photo ID (Passport or UK driving licence), your payment card used for purchase and your order number.
- Payment must be made online, or by calling our customer services team on 0800 690 6000 before you are able to collect your order.
- Please note that we will only be able to hold your order for fourteen days. After this time, your order will be cancelled and your payment automatically refunded.
- Before leaving to collect your order, please consider the size of the item you wish to collect and whether your vehicle has sufficient space.
- Opening hours: Monday - Saturday (10.00 - 18.00)
- MY LIVING ROOM, 71 THE BROADWAY MILL HILL LONDON NW7 3BU.